As 2013 is rapidly coming to a close, this post will be dedicated to the best content of the year based on traffic volume and reader feedback.
Before I get to the articles, though, I want to thank you for your help, encouragement, and support. 2013 has been another extraordinary year for SF, seeing truly remarkable growth.
I promise, 2014 will be laden with even more articles, videos, products, and information geared specifically towards your specific needs and goals.
Thank you and here’s to a wonderful new year.
Syatt Fitness: The Best Articles of 2013
1. The Best Article of 2013 – How to Improve Mobility For a Stronger Squat
2. The Best Seminar – The Beginners Guide to Strength Training: A FREE 45-Minute Seminar
3. The Best Personal Article [About Me!] – What If I Told You I Was a “Sped?”
4. The Best Squat Article – Initiating the Squat: Making the Distinction Between Hip Flexion and Lumbar Hyper-extension
5. The Best Lip Sync – Jordan Syatt Lip Syncs “I Will Survive” By Gloria Gaynor
6. The Best Bench Press Article – 6 Little-Known Tips to Improve Your Bench Press
7. The Best Deadlift Article – How to Deadlift After Back Injury
8. The Best Reader Question of the Week – How to Fix Lower Back Pain
9. The Best Exercise Video of the Week – A New Perspective on the Sumo Deadlift
10. The Best Guest Article – How to Build an Explosive Deadlift Lockout
11. The Best Nutrition Article – The Truth About Fattening Foods: They Don’t Exist!