***Attention Coaches, Powerlifters & CrossFit Athletes***
The Maximum Strength Squat, Press & Deadlift Seminar is Finally Coming to NYC!!!
Add 100+ Pounds To Your Lifts in 12 Weeks!
World Record Holder, Jordan Syatt, Deadlifts 3.7x Bodyweight!
Become a Better Coach and Stronger Lifter!
World record holder and Westside Barbell Certified Strength Specialist, Jordan Syatt, will teach you how to improve your strength and coaching skills.
In this 5-hour lecture + hands-on seminar Jordan goes into detail outlining…
- How to Assess and Correct Movement Dysfunction
- Optimal Technique for the Squat, Press, & Deadlift
- The Best Exercise Progressions & Variations
- Optimizing Form Under Fatigue
- Advanced Programming Strategies
- And much more!
Secrets of the Top Strength Athlete's Revealed!
All participants will receive a copy of Jordan's world renown Elite Performance Squat Seminar...absolutely FREE!
This seminar outlines everything you need to know, including:
- A Full-Body Assessment Screen
- Complete Technique Analysis
- Optimal Exercise Progressions & Variations
- Programming Considerations & Strategies
- And much more!
Clocking in at just under 2-hours long, this seminar covers everything you need to know in order to build your strongest, pain free, squat.
A $50 value in and of itself, The Elite Performance Squat Seminar will make you a better lifter and drastically improve your coaching skills.
During the Seminar...
- You will actively learn how to assess & correct movement dysfunction
- You will have your squat, press, and deadlift technique critiqued by Jordan and your peers
- You will learn a variety of skills and strategies that directly carryover to your CrossFit performance
- From improved metcon times to a more explosive clean, this seminar covers everything to help you become a better athlete and coach.
1:10 – 1:30pm: The Science and Application of External Cues for Strength Performance
1:30pm – 2:15pm: 4-Step Squat Assessment: Lecture & Hands-On
2:15 – 2:45: Squat Technique Analysis – Lecture
2:45 – 3:10: Squat Technique Analysis – Hands On
3:10pm – 3:20pm: Break
3:20 – 3:50pm: Assessing & Correcting the Shoulder – Lecture
3:50 – 4:30 Press Technique Analysis – Lecture
4:30 – 4:50: Press Technique Analysis – Hands On
4:50pm – 5:00pm: Break
5:00pm – 5:45pm: Analyzing the Deadlift – Lecture
5:45pm – 6:10pm: Analyzing the Deadlift – Hands On
6:10pm – 6:30pm Open Q&A