The weather is insanely nice out today so Garrett and I are about to run outside, walk along the Charles River, and then get quick a training session in.
But first, this past week was packed with tons of incredible fitness articles and I’ve got them all here for you in this installment of The Week in Review!
Enjoy and have a great weekend,
Articles By Jordan
- The Top 8 Best Books for Strength and Conditioning Coaches
- 3 Unusual Ways to Use the Foam Roller That Will Get You Offensively Strong
- 4 Of the Worst Deadlift Mistakes You Could Ever Make
Reserve Your Seat for My
Optimal Performance Squat Seminar in NYC!
I’m wicked excited to announce this coming summer, on Saturday June 6th, I’m hosting a 3-hour squat seminar at Reebook Crossfit, 5th Ave.
Covering everything including individualized assessments, various training techniques, the best squat various, and an in-depth hands-on training session…The Optimal Performance Squat Seminar is going to be one hell of a day.
Seats are limited and they’ve already started to fill up so if you’d like to reserve your spot click HERE.
My Strength Lesson’s & Training Logs
My strength lessons and training logs are back and I’m posting them daily on Instagram! I’ve shared some brand new videos with you below but if you want more make sure to follow me on Instagram @SyattFitness
Paused Front Squats: 4 x 8 @ 185lbs
I kept this training week relatively light and focused on form while actively trying to increase ROM in a number of lifts.
Trap Bar Deadlifts: 3 x 5 @ 405lbs
Again, keeping it light while focusing on speed, power, and technique.
- 3 Mobility Drills to Help You Enjoy Spring via Dean Somerset
- How Often Should You Change Your Training Program? via Mike Robertson
- Vetting Your Personal Trainer via Tony Gentilcore
- How to Look Like You Lift Weights via Bryan Krahn
- 3 Unusual Ways to Use the Foam Roller That Will Get You Offensively Strong via Syatt Fitness
- No, Muscle Building Supplements Haven’t Been Proven to Cause Cancer via Dick Talens
- 5 Nutrition Hacks for Busy People with Little Time via Garrett Wood
- What to Eat During Pregnancy via Precision Nutrition
- 4 Of the Worst Deadlift Mistakes You Could Ever Make via Syatt Fitness
- Everything You Need to Know About Foam Rolling via Chris Beardsley
- Strengthening the Core: An Interview with Bret Contreras via Kimberloo Mills
- Exercise of the Week: Half Kneeling Split Stance Pallof Press via Brandon LaVack
- 10 Rules You Should Never Break If You Want to Get Brutally Strong via Adam Pine
- 5 Ways to Differentiate Yourself As a Personal Trainer via Eric Cressey
- The Top 8 Best Books for Strength and Conditioning Coaches via Syatt Fitness
- Current Position Statement on Anterior Pelvic Tilt via Bret Contreras
Did You Enjoy This Fitness Round-Up?
And if you want to join my VIP newsletter and have it sent directly to your inbox every week, just plug in your information below and I’ll send you an e-mail with a couple “welcome” gifts within the next 60-seconds.