This past week was packed with tons of great fitness information and I’ve got it all here for you in this installment of The Week in Review!
Articles By Jordan
- One Common Coaching Cue Your Clients Will Almost Always Misunderstand (And How to Fix It!)
- This Brutal Conditioning Circuit Will Really Test Your Strength
I’m beyond excited and proud of my online coaching client, Emily, for hitting her first ever 135lb bench press…for multiple reps!
Emily and I started working together just over 2-months ago and I can say without a shadow of a doubt she is one of the hardest working individuals I’ve ever had the pleasure of coaching.
Congratulations on hitting a huge personal record and an incredible milestone, Emily!
My Strength Lesson’s & Training Logs
My strength lessons and training logs are back and I’m posting them daily on Instagram! I’ve shared some brand new videos with you below but if you want more make sure to follow me on Instagram @SyattFitness
I decided to practice my ninja skills prior to heavy deadlifting the other day. You know…just in case someone tries to mug me.
I’ve been doing a lot more conditioning lately and this is a short clip from one of my “Armour Building” workouts as designed by my new strength coach, Mike Perry. A ladder drill consisting of cleans, squats, and farmers carry’s…this had me drenched in sweat.
Finally, here’s a short clip of me hitting a 505lb Sumo Deadlift for 2 reps. Very happy to see that I’m maintaining/gaining strength even with all the conditioning I’ve added to my workouts.
- 6 Things Successful Diets All Have in Common via Authority Nutrition
- Top 7 Hamstring Exercises for Hamstring Strength via Nick Tumminello
- The Curse of Success (Or What Have You Done for Me Lately?) via Chad Landers
- Repetition vs. Randomness: Which Will Get You Fit Faster? Via Eric Cressey
- Program Design: What It Really Is & The Biggest Mistake Trainers Make via Nick Tumminello
- Why Failure is Our Friend via Mike Robertson
- 3 Weight Loss Tricks You Need to Start With via Mitch Calvert
- This Brutal Conditioning Circuit Will Really Test Your Strength via Jen Sinkler
- Muscles Cannot Change Size Without Changing Shape via Bret Contreras
- One Common Coaching Cue Your Clients Will Almost Always Misunderstand (And How to Fix It!) via Jordan Syatt
- You’re Small Because You Think That Way via Bryan Krahn
- The Complete Guide to Female-Specific Dieting via Mike Samuels
- The Trick to Successful Self-Coaching via JTS
- Build Glutes That Melt The Internet via Nick Tumminello
- The Best Way to Row, Period via Eric Bach