I’m off to Florida for the day (my buddy and I got tickets for the Red Sox spring training game) so we’re flying out early this morning and coming back wicked late tonight.
I know…I live a tough life.
But on a serious note, this past week was packed with tons of great fitness info which I’ve got here for you in this installment of The Week In Review.
Articles By Jordan
Client Spotlight: Kelly
I couldn’t possibly be any more proud of my client, Kelly.
Kelly and I started working together just about 7-weeks ago and, as you can see by these two pictures, her progress is nothing short of tremendous.
You’ve worked exceptionally hard and I can’t even begin to express how excited I am to see your continued success moving forward.
My Strength Lesson’s & Training Logs
My strength lessons and training logs are back and I’m posting them daily on Instagram! I’ve shared some brand new videos with you below but if you want more make sure to follow me on Instagram @SyattFitness
In addition to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, I’ve recently been incorporating some more gymnastics based training within my programs and was messing around on the parallel bars when I decided to give this cool movement a shot. Still a lot to improve on but very happy with how progress is coming.
Despite doing more conditioning than I have since my teenage wrestling years, my strength is still holding strong. Here’s a brief clip of me deadlifting 505lbs for 3 reps. Apologies for the 3rd one getting cut off a bit early.
- Four Lessons Role Playing Games Can Teach You About Fitness via Dick Talens
- An Interview With Alan Aragon: Nutrition Expert, Researcher, and Writer via Kimberly Mills
- Everything About the Front Squat via Mike Robertson
- What “Good Weightlifting Form” Really Means (and When It Matters) via Dick Talens
- The Deadbug: 2 Common Technique Errors (And How to Fix Them!) via Syatt Fitness
- MSG: Good or Bad? Via Authority Nutrition
- 5 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me in My 20’s via Bryan Krahn
- Fix These Stretches and Positions to Improve Your Health and Performance via Matthew Ibrahim
- How to Build Your Weight Loss Meal Plans and Make Fat Loss Easier on Yourself via JC Deen
- Settling the Great Grain Debate via Precision Nutrition
- How Much Protein Do You Really Need? Via Eric Cressey
- The Different Sides of Fat Loss via Bryan Krahn
- Supplementing for Better Joint Health via Examine.com
- The Complete Guide to Cutting Weight Without Sacrificing Strength via Syatt Fitness
- 3 Supplement Scams Effective at Thinning Your Wallet, Not Your Waistline via JMax Fitness
- Does Diet Soda Increase Belly Fat? Via James Fell