This past week was an extremely productive one in the fitness industry and I’m excited to share all of the great articles and info with you in this installment of The Week in Review!
Enjoy and have a great Sunday,
Articles By Jordan
- The Ab Wheel Rollout: 2 Advanced Variations You’ve Never Even Heard of
- Master the Deadlift with 4 Deadlift Video Tutorials and an Entire Manual…FREE
Client Spotlight: Britney
Britney and I have been working together in my online coaching program for nearly 6-months now and she’s absolutely killing it.
In this video compliation alone you’ll see Britney deadlifting 235lbs for reps, hip thrusting 300lbs, bench pressing 125lbs, doing weighted chin-ups, and also doing weighted push-ups.
You’re incredible, Britney!
You work incredibly hard every single day and I couldn’t possibly be more proud of you.
Keep up the great work!
- How to Be a Popular and Successful Fitness Authority via Bret Contreras
- 5 Random Training Concepts Slightly Pertaining to Squats via Dean Somerset
- Calorie Restriction and Intermittent Fasting via Precision Nutrition
- The Ab Wheel Rollout: 2 Advanced Variations You’ve Never Even Heard of via Syatt Fitness
- 4 Science-Based Superfoods You Should Be Eating via Examine
- Avoiding Cardio Could Be Holding You Back via Greg Nuckols
- 3 Things the Gym Has Taught Me This Week via Bryan Krahn
- 27 Health and Nutrition Tips That Are Actually Evidence Based via Authority Nutrition
- 3 More All-Time Badasses via JTSStrength
- Master the Deadlift with 4 Deadlift Video Tutorials and an Entire Manual…FREE via Syatt Fitness
- The Complete Guide to Learning a Standing Back Tuck (Back Flip) via Sahil M
- Exercise Video of the Week: Split-Stance Anti-Rotation Medicine Ball Scoop Toss via Eric Cressey
- 5 Tips: How to Brace for a Bigger Squat via Adam Pine
- Pause Your Lifts for Better Performance via Tony Gentilcore
- Training for Fat Loss In Simple Terms: What You Must Know via JC Deen