This past week was another busy one in the fitness industry so I’m happy to say I’ve got a ton of great fitness reads for you in this installment of The Week In Review!
Enjoy and have a phenomenal Sunday,
Client Spotlight: Britney
Featured below is my incredible client, Britney.
We’ve been working together in my online coaching program for the past 6-months and throughout out our time together she’s gotten so much stronger I’m actually concerned she’s going to be lifting more than me very soon.
In the video below you can see Britney deficit deadlifting 235lbs, squatting 180lbs, bench pressing 140lbs, and overhead pressing 85lbs.
Keep up it up, Britney!
Every day you wake up ready to work incredibly hard and do it with a big ass smile on your face. I love it. Congratulations on all of your success; I can’t wait to see what else you’ll accomplish in the months to come.
My Online Group Powerlifting Program Is Now Open for Registration!
An all-inclusive group training program, it’s called The Syatt Fitness TRUE STRENGTH Group Powerlifting Program and it’s specifically designed to get you strong as all hell and increase your squat, bench press, and deadlift.
I’m pumped about this program for a number of reasons but, briefly:
1) Every participant is going to be a member of the private community forum in which you will receive a new program every month and have the ability to post questions/comments while getting my feedback on your lifting technique.
2) The best part about working in a group setting is I get to meet and develop a closer relationship with you. Plus, you’ll be able to pick my brain in the group, ask me questions, and further develop your strengths as a lifter and coach.
So if you’re interested in signing up for The Syatt Fitness TRUE STRENGTH Group Powerlifting Program just shoot me an e-mail to email@example.com with “GROUP POWERLIFTING PROGRAM” in the subject line and I’ll send you all of the necessary information.
My Strength Lesson’s & Training Logs
My strength lessons and training logs are back and I’m posting them daily on Instagram! I’ve shared some brand new videos with you below but if you want more make sure to follow me on Instagram @SyattFitness
Feet Elevated Bench Press with Emphasized Eccentric
I’ve been incorporating this bench press variation regularly for the past 4-weeks to purposefully reduce leg drive and focus on building raw upper body strength. I haven’t tested a new 1RM yet but I have hit several rep PR’s and am absolutely loving how my bench is starting to feel.
The Best Exercise for Core Strength
We all need a reminder every once in a while…
- Carbs Aren’t Inherently Bad But Your Individual Tolerance Can Vary via Dick Talens
- 5 of the Worlds Healthiest Foods That Are Actually Making You Fat via Syatt Fitness
- 6 Ways to Improve Explosiveness for MMA via PJ Newsletter
- 12 Observations From Training Women via Bret Contreras
- How to Live A Life That Matters via Bryan Krahn
- Troubleshooting Anterior Hip Pain via Dean Somerset
- How to Differentiate Yourself As a Personal Trainer via Eric Cressey
- Sugar Alcohols: Good or Bad? Via Authority Nutrition
- 10 Laws of Fitness, Fat Loss, and Strength via Sahil M
- The Top 3 Ways to Measure Fat Loss Progress via Stacey Schaedler
- How to Fight Depression Naturally with Nutrition via Precision Nutrition
- Defending Spinal Flexion: It’s Not The Evil Stepchild We’ve Made It Out To Be via Tony Gentilcore
- 5 Strength Training Considerations for Runners via Tony Bonvechio
- 7 of the Best Bodyweight Exercises via Nia Shanks
- Squats and Deadlifts Won’t Make Your Waist Blocky via Bret Contreras
Did You Enjoy This Fitness Round-Up?
And if you want to join my VIP newsletter and have it sent directly to your inbox every week, just plug in your information below and I’ll send you an e-mail with a couple “welcome” gifts within the next 60-seconds.