If you’re celebrating Passover, Easter, or still on an April Fools Day kick (I am), I hope you’re having a great holiday weekend.
Fortunately, this past week was packed with tons of incredible training and nutrition articles, all of which I’ve got here for you in this installment of The Week in Review.
Articles By Jordan
My Strength Lesson’s & Training Logs
My strength lessons and training logs are back and I’m posting them daily on Instagram! I’ve shared some brand new videos with you below but if you want more make sure to follow me on Instagram @SyattFitness
Speed Deadlifts: 405lbs x 5
Training has been off and on lately, but this past weeks’ Speed Deadlifts at 405lbs felt light and easy.
Shakshouka: My All-Time Favorite Fat Loss Meal
With summer rapidly approaching, now is about the time where I start to lean out for beach season. This dish, Shakshouka, is a quick, simple, and ridiculously tasty high protein, low-cal personal favorite.
My all-time favorite meal, shakshouka!!! 1lb of beef Tons of tomatoes Onions, garlic, pepper, spinach, kale, and a metric shit ton of spices #heaven #fatloss #bodyrecomposition #iifym #ifitfitsyourmacros #CleanEating #paleo #nutrition #nutritioncoaching #nutritioncoach #bodyrecomp #alwaysoptimal #syattfitness
- The Importance of Sleep Quality and How to Improve It via Examine.com
- 5 Simple Ways to Get Stronger via Dan John
- 2 Common Bench Press Mistakes and How to Fix Them via Syatt Fitness
- What If Exercise Is Not Enough? Via Pat Kotch
- Why Healthy Habits Don’t Work via Bryan Krahn
- 5 Secrets from a 700lb Deadlifter via Adam Pine
- 5 Training Strategies to Avoid Shoulder Pain via Eric Cressey
- Female Fitness Marketing: Why Performance Matters via Tony Gentilcore
- 6 Training Considerations Following Your Powerlifting Meet via Tony Bonvechio
- Why We Stopped Recommending Fish Oil via Examine.com
- This Brand New Fat Burning Pill is So Effective the U.S. is Desperately Trying to Ban It…Permanently! Via Syatt Fitness
- Why Weights Are Better Than Cardio for Fat Loss via Adam Bornstein
- 8 Tips for Long-Term Lifting via Eric Bach
- Dietary Lectins: Everything You Need to Know via Authority Nutrition
- 10 Coaching Tips to Help Beginner Clients Reach their Goals via Andrew Heming
Did You Enjoy This Fitness Round-Up?
And if you want to join my VIP newsletter and have it sent directly to your inbox every week, just plug in your information below and I’ll send you an e-mail with a couple “welcome” gifts within the next 60-seconds.
Never Minimal. Never Maximal. Always Optimal.