This past week was a crazy one, to say the least, culminating with my 24th birthday bonanza on Friday night. Then Garrett and I continued the celebration on Saturday evening at Mistral in downtown Boston for what turned out to be arguably the best meal we’ve ever had.
Now I’m ready for a fun and relaxing mothers day which will be spent eating way too many lobster rolls with Garrett and my mom, Andrea.
I hope you have a fantastic mothers day and enjoy this brand new installment of The Week in Review!
Articles By Jordan
Register For My Optimal Performance Squat Seminar in NYC on Saturday, June 6th
Seats for my Optimal Performance Squat Seminar are quickly filling up so if you’re going to be in NYC on Saturday, June 6th you can reserve your spot now.
Just about 3-hours long, this seminar will cover everything you need to know about the squat including:
- How to assess and correct movement dysfunction
- Optimal squat technique based on YOUR individual needs
- The best squat progressions and variations
- Optimizing form under fatigue
- Advanced programming strategies
- And a whole lot more
Spots are limited and seats are filling quickly so if you want to reserve your seat you can grab it right now.
Mind Blowing Client Transformation: Erin
Erin and I have been working together for the better part of 6-months and, as you can see, her transformation is nothing short mind blowing.
Over the past 6-months Erin has dropped roughly 12lbs of fat, added a ton of muscle, and gained inordinate amounts of strength.
Congratulations, Erin! You’ve worked INCREDIBLY hard over the past 6-months and made extraordinary progress. I’m so excited to continue working with you and to see how much more you accomplish in the months to come.
- How I Cured My Squat Woes So You Can Too via Tony Bonvechio
- The Sport Psychology of Goal Setting via Mike Isreatel
- World Record Powerlifting Podcast with Jordan Syatt via Better Humanology
- StrongFirst Principles in the Class Pass Crowd via Garrett Wood
- 5 Strategies for Overcoming Binge Eating via Tara Senic
- First Powerlifting Meet: 20 Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make via Bret Contreras
- The Truth About Ass-to-Grass Squats via Charles Staley
- How I Gave Up My Tupperware and Got My Life Back via Jen Comas
- Forget Your ‘All or Nothing’ Approach to Dieting via Rob Zand
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Always Hurt via Tony Gentilcore
- Everything You Need to Know About the Reverse Crunch (Literally Everything) via Syatt Fitness
- 15 Expert Tips to Unleash Your Athleticism via Eric Bach
- Good Fiber, Bad Fiber: How the Different Types Affect You via Authority Nutrition
- 4 Tips for Unconventional Fat Loss via Mike Robertson
- Achieve Greater Glute Activation via Bret Contreras
- The Hip Impingement Solution via Dan Maclean
Did You Enjoy This Fitness Round-Up?
And if you want to join my VIP newsletter and have it sent directly to your inbox every week, just plug in your information below and I’ll send you an e-mail with a couple “welcome” gifts within the next 60-seconds.