G’morning and happy Sunday!
The weather here in Boston has been entirely too nice not to spend every waking moment outside, so Garrett and I spent all day yesterday hiking at a great spot just outside the city.
We’re actually about to get going so we can have an early start and train outdoors but, before we do, I’ve got a huge installment of The Week in Review for you to check out.
Enjoy and have an awesome long weekend!
Articles By Jordan
How to Improve Mobility for a Stronger Squat
My Strength Lesson’s & Training Logs
My strength lessons and training logs are back and I’m posting them daily on Instagram! I’ve shared some brand new videos with you below but if you want more make sure to follow me on Instagram @SyattFitness
Monday’s Deadlifts: 3 x 5 at 425lbs (Beltless)
I’m making my way back from a hamstring strain about 2 months ago these deadlifts were a HUGE indicator that I’m back to full health. Very excited about these and I’ll be attempting 445lbs next week.
Close-Grip Pull-Ups: 3 x 10 An absolutely brutal pull-up variation, these close-grip pull-ups left my lats sore for about 3-days. I’ll be using these in my program for the next 4-weeks and I’m very excited to track how they improve.
Single-Leg RDL’s: 3 x 12/leg with 160lbs
Single-Leg RDL’s are my absolute favorite hip dominant accessory exercise for glute, hamstring, and low back development. Using 160lbs for 12 reps was a huge personal record so I was stoked!
Want to Train with Me for $17.99?
Registration for my Online Group Powerlifting Program is now officially open for the month of June and you can register HERE.
This May was the first month of the program and all the participants are doing exceptionally well. One of the lovely ladies, Taylor, has already put on 20+lbs to her squat and another guy, Ryan, is looking to deadlift 750lbs at his next competition.
So, yea, it’s safe to say everyone’s doing pretty damn well and enjoying the private forum.
I’d love to have you in the group so if you’d like to apply for your spot in June, register HERE within 24-hours.
- 5 Simple Cues for a Bigger Deadlift via Adam Pine
- Best Ways to Avoid Gym Injuries via James Fell
- How to Grill Healthy Food via Precision Nutrition
- Massachusetts’ Best Mobility Drill via Mike Perry
- When to Eat Delicious Food and When to Avoid it via JTS
- How to Stay Lean 365 Days per Year via Garrett Wood
- How to Improve Mobility for a Stronger Squat via Syatt Fitness
- How to Use Your Lats in the Bench Press via Adam Pine
- The Science Behind Caffeine via Examine
- The 10 Most Highly Debated Fitness Topics via Travis Pollen
- You’re Too Boring to Build Muscle via Bryan Krahn
- Tempo Running for Athletes via Mike Perry
- Beyond the Butt Wink, Part 1 via Dean Somerset
- Beyond the Butt Wink, Part 2 via Dean Somerset
- Beyond the Butt Wink, Part 3 via Dean Somerset
- 7 Ways to Increase Training Density via Eric Cressey
- How Eating Better Can Make You Happier via Examine
Did You Enjoy This Fitness Round-Up?
Easily share it with your friends and colleagues using the social media tab on your left (or the bottom of your screen if you’re using your phone).
And if you want to join my VIP newsletter and have it sent directly to your inbox every week, just plug in your information below and I’ll send you an e-mail with a couple “welcome” gifts within the next 60-seconds.