G’morning and happy Sunday!
It’s been a fun and productive week on my end with several all-time lifting personal records, a couple brand new (and very well received) articles, and an epic sushi dinner.
Fortunately, this week was also filled with countless new and resourceful fitness articles which I’ve got here for you in this latest installment of The Week in Review.
Enjoy and have a great Sunday!
Articles By Jordan
The Feet Elevated Bench Press is Way Better Than the Floor Press (Here’s Why)
8 Time Tested Tactics That Will Increase Your Productivity Right Now
Client Success Story: Lisa
Lisa’s been a member of my 1-on-1 online coaching program for well over a year now and, well, let’s just say her progress is nothing short of spectacular.
Aside from increasing her deadlift to nearly 300lbs while drastically reducing her bodyfat, Lisa recently sent me this before/after comparison of her back.
Nearly 2 years of incredibly hard work both in the gym and the kitchen and Lisa is looking and performing better than ever.
Congrats, Lisa! It’s been a pleasure working with you and I can’t wait to see what else you accomplish in the coming year.
My Strength Lesson’s & Training Logs
My strength lessons and training logs are back and I’m posting them daily on Instagram! I’ve shared some brand new videos with you below but if you want more make sure to follow me on Instagram @SyattFitness
Beltless Sumo Deadlift All-Time Personal Record: 445lbs x 4
For an all-time personal record it felt surprisingly fast and I definitely left a couple in the tank. I’m excited to see if I can hit 465lbs for 4 this coming week.
Feet Elevated Neutral Grip 1.5 Push-Ups: 3 x 12
One of the hundreds of variations in my massive exercise video database, these are one of my personal favorite push-up variations specifically for developing muscular hypertrophy in the pecs, triceps, and anterior deltoids.
Want Me to Design Your June Training Program?
May is nearly over which means my online group powerlifting program is officially open for the month of June and you can apply to join for the next 48-hours.
This past month the group had numerous lifters hit massive personal records in all 3 lifts including one young woman, Taylor, who squatted 225lbs for 6 easy reps.
For a fraction of my 1-on-1 coaching cost (only $17.99/week) I’ll write your June training program, analyze and offer feedback on your lifting technique, and even throw a few extra bonus’s your way that are solely reserved for the private group members.
- Overstressed and Overeating? How to Solve it via Precision Nutrition
- 12 Ways to Know if You Should Include an Exercise in a Training Program via Eric Cressey
- Flexible Dieting and Foods That Are Truly High in Protein via Bret Contreras
- The 10 Most Hotly Debated Fitness Topics via Travis Pollen
- Powerlifting Stuff You Think Matters But Doesn’t via Chad Smith
- 3 Training Methods Athletes Screw Up via Nick Tumminello
- Watermelon 101: Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts via Authority Nutrition
- The Feet Elevated Bench Press is Way Better Than the Floor Press (Here’s Why) via Syatt Fitness
- Shoulder Mobility for Overhead Lifting via Mike Perry
- 11 Evidence Based Health Benefits of Fish via Authority Nutrition
- 8 Time Tested Tactics That Will Increase Your Productivity Right Now via Syatt Fitness
- What is Athleticism? Via Ty Terrell
- Your Adductors Are Your Friends. No, Seriously via Dean Somerset
- An Open Letter to Everyone Who Has Told Women “Don’t Get Too Muscular.” Via Sophia Herbst
- 10 Reasons Body Builders Are Bigger Than Powerlifters via Bret Contreras
Did You Enjoy This Fitness Round-Up?
Easily share it with your friends and colleagues using the social media tab on your left (or the bottom of your screen if you’re using your phone).
And if you want to join my VIP newsletter and have it sent directly to your inbox every week, just plug in your information below and I’ll send you an e-mail with a couple “welcome” gifts within the next 60-seconds.