There was also a ton of great fitness info published in the last week which I’ve got for you here in this installment of The Week in Review.
Articles By Jordan
Your Oly Shoes and Knee Wraps are a Waste of $$$: Here’s Why
Quit worrying so much about your Powerlifting equipment.
We have so many options when it comes to shoes, belts, knee wraps, and knee sleeves. Lifters are becoming neurotic when it comes to choosing the right piece of equipment.
There is no perfect squat shoe that will add 200 pounds to your squat.
Focus on what matters. Work on your technique, programming, recovery and diet. These are the factors that will improve your performance.
My Training Log
A week filled with both good and not-so-good training sessions, I discussed a variety of topics and provided you with a host information regarding my current training cycle in each log below.
Max Effort Squat & Deadlift: Had an awesome day with this huge Deadlift personal record:
- Strength Creates Curves via Bret Contreras
- Shoulder Pain with Pressing Exercises via Kevin Neeld
- Simplifying Your Squat & Deadlift via Mike Robertson
- Effective Training Does Not Require Complexity via Ross Enamait
- How to Stop the Bar From Rolling Away From You While Deadlifting via Syatt Fitness
- Coaching Cues to Make Your S&C Programs More Effective via Eric Cressey
- 3 Steps to Fix a Broken Diet via Precision Nutrition
- Stretching Isn’t Always the Answer: 3 Common Mistakes via Tony Gentilcore
- Train Like a Thrower via Chad Smith
- Just Tie Your Shoes via Eric Dawson
- No One Ever Got Better Solely From Diaphragmatic Breathing via Syatt Fitness
- 5 Fake Health Foods That Are Killing Your Fat Loss via Mike Samuels
- Fitness Marketing to Females: Don’t Be a Victim via Kelsey Reed
- 4 Principles of Exercise Selection via Nick Tumminello
- Does the Rate of Weight Loss Predict the Rate of Weight Regain via Dr. Sharma