Good mornin’ and happy Sunday!
This week was packed with tons of great fitness information, all of which I’ve got here for you in this installment of The Week in Review.
Articles By Jordan
My 2 New All-Time Personal Records
I had a phenomenal training week and set 2 all-time personal records.
First and foremost, below is a video of me pulling 535lbs x 2 from 1.5 inch mats. Considering my goal is to deadlift 530lbs from the floor this coming January, I feel like I’m in a very good position to do it.
Next, here is a video of me squatting 335lbs for a pretty easy set of 4. Another all-time personal record, I was very happy with this and am excited to see what I can do at my next competition in January.
Note: My obligatory pre-PR dance celebration is included in the video. Prepare for the lolz.
Don’t Miss My Strength Lessons on Instagram
Remember my strength lessons that I used to post daily, Monday – Friday?
I’m using my Instagram profile to post daily strength lessons and all of my training videos.
If you want to stay up to date with all of my strength lessons and training logs, make sure to follow me on Instagram.
And, just for you, below is one of my strength lessons from earlier this week.
- 5 Quick and Simple Strength Tips via Adam Pine
- Grip Training Tips via Joel Jamieson
- The KB Swing for MMA S&C via Mike Perry
- Legumes: Good or Bad? Via Authority Nutrition
- Everything is Bullshit via Yoni Freedhoff
- Wait…Really!? THAT’S What Powerlifters Eat? Via Syatt Fitness
- 5 Things I’ve Learned About Mobility Training via Eric Cressey
- Specialty Bar Training for Athletes via Mike Robertson
- The 11 Most Nutrient Dense Foods on the Planet via Authority Nutrition
- Competition Day Mindset via Eric Dawson
- 5 Tips for Better KB Swings via Tony Bonvechio
- The New Nutrition Secret via Adam Bornstein
- Do Light Weights Tone and Heavy Weights Bulk? Via Bret Contreras
- The 8 Most Effective Training Splits via Eric Bach
- Self Determination Theory and How to Use it to Create Motivated Clients via Stevan Freeborn