In addition to Syatt Fitness hitting several big milestones this past week, Channukah started on Tuesday which made a great week even greater.
Whether you’re celebrating Christmas, Channukah, Kwanzaa, something else, or nothing at all…have a happy holiday season and enjoy every moment.
And, of course, enjoy this installment of The Week in Review which is packed with the best fitness info from the past week.
Articles By Jordan
Watch My Strength Lesson’s on Instagram
My strength lessons are back and I’m posting them daily on Instagram! I’ve shared a couple new ones with you below but if you want more of my strength lessons, video tutorials, and training logs make sure to follow me on Instagram @SyattFitness
Supplements won’t do ANYTHING if your training, nutrition, and sleep aren’t already on point. Don’t spend your money on supps until you’re training right, eating well, and sleeping sufficiently on a consistent basis.
Strength Lesson: Supplements won’t do ANYTHING if your training, nutrition, and sleep aren’t already on point. Don’t spend your money on supps until you’re training right, eating well, and sleeping sufficiently on a consistent basis. #strength #supplements #strengthsupplements #strengthtraining #powerlifting #syattfitness #alwaysoptimal
- Have You Earned the Right to Be Frustrated (with your lack of progress)? Via Syatt Fitness
- A New Exercise for Strength & Stability of the Shoulder via Mike Reinold
- Combat Sports Injury Prevention via Joel Jamieson
- 5 Lessons on Coaching via John O’Neil
- Alcohol and Health: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly via Authority Nutrition
- Are You Strong Enough for Life? Via Dr. Scotty Butcher
- My New Favorite Deadift Variation: The Paused Deficit Deadlift via Syatt Fitness
- Sleep: What the Research Actually Says via Eric Cressey
- If It Fits Your Macros: The Pop Tart Diet Revisited via Tom Venuto
- How to Squat Like a World Class Powerlifter via Syatt Fitness & Armi Legge
- Stretch the Tight? via Tony Gentilcore
- 5 Reasons Any Diet Can Work via Lou Schuler
- 8 Things to Consider When Training the Obese Client via Zac Martin
- A Christmas Strength Fundraiser via Kedric Kwan
- Allocating Volume to Maximize Muscle Growth via Bret Contreras