I hope you had an absolutely amazing holiday and have been able to enjoy some well deserved time away from work with friends, family, and loved ones.
Fortunately, this past week was packed with tons of great fitness info and I’m excited to share it all with you in this installment of The Week in Review.
Enjoy and here’s to a wonderful 2015!
Articles By Jordan
Daily Strength Lesson’s on Instagram
Enjoy my daily strength lesson’s?
Follow me on Instagram for bonus tips, tricks, and lolz on a daily basis.
Do You Need to Count Calories to Lose Fat?
#StrengthLesson when the goal is #fatloss it doesn’t matter if you #caloriecount or not. All that matters is that you put yourself in a #caloriedeficit . So whether you do that via #caloriecounting , tracking #macros , going #lowcarb , moderating #mealfrequency, etc it doesn’t matter. Just find whichever method works best for you and stick with it. #IIFYM #CleanEating #paleo #getlean #glutes #datass #alwaysoptimal #syattfitness
Have big goals and aspirations for 2015? Choose who you spend your time with wisely…
#StrengthLesson : The people you choose to hang out with will drastically affect your decisions and productivity. In 2015 choose your crowd wisely as it will be a huge factor in your success. #2015 #goals #newyearsresolution #stronger #beyourownperson #succeedonyourterms #alwaysoptimal #syattfitness
What’s More Important for Fat Loss: Exercise or Nutrition?
My New All-Time Deadlift Personal Record: 535lbs
On Wednesday I hit an all-time Deadlift personal record of 535lbs and, as you can see from the video, I am insanely happy.
I’ve got about 3 more weeks until my next competition and, as of right now, I’m right where I need to be to achieve my goal.
- 7 Simple Steps to Lose Fat Without Even Trying via Nia Shanks
- Are You Worth Your Net Worth? Via Bryan Krahn
- 26 Evidence Based Weight Loss Tips via Kris Gunnars
- 5 Ways for Beginners to Succeed in the Gym in 2015 via Dean Somerset
- One Drill to Build Athleticism via Michael Anderson
- 7 Evidence-Based Ways to Prevent Hangovers via Authority Nutrition
- Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication via Pat Kotch
- Detox: What “They” Don’t Want You to Know via Scott Gavura
- Deadlift Master: Paused Deadlifts via Adam Pine
- This is the Best Ab Wheel Instructional Video on the Internet via Syatt Fitness
- Is Pretending Food’s Not Junk Worse Than Serving Actual Junk? Via Yoni Freedhoff
- Fitness Choices and Tradeoffs via Mike Israetel
- A New Approach to Fat Loss Nutrition via Adam Bornstein
- 12 Tips for Better Hip Thrusts via Ben Bruno
- 5 Reasons to Avoid Detoxes and Cleanses via Nia Shanks