The snow is insane here in Boston again (seriously, this weather is absolutely nuts) but Garrett and I braved the storm and made it out last night for an incredible 6-course valentines day tasting menu at Pier 6 just outside the city.
Now we’re about to head into AMP Fitness to get an early morning training session before the weather gets even worse.
Fortunately, this past week was packed with tons of great fitness info which I’ve got here for you in this installment of The Week in Review.
Enjoy and have a great long weekend,
Articles By Jordan
1-year ago this week I sat down with Rich Malloy during our first nutrition consultation. He weighed 265lbs.
Today he weighed in at 183lbs.
Congratulations, Rich. You’ve worked harder than most people could even comprehend and have inspired me and countless others along the way.
Thank you, Rich, and keep up the incredible work!
A Brief Thought on Achieving Your Goals…
Have you ever heard the quote “Good things come to those who wait?”
There are many ways to interpret this phrase and I don’t think it’s inherently bad or wrong, but as an entrepreneur I have a bit of a different perspective.
I shared my thoughts on Facebook…
- The Blood Type Diet: An Evidence Based Review via Authority Nutrition
- Is Training for Aesthetics a Good Goal? Via Suzanne Digre
- Parents: Why NOT Vaccinating Your Child Could Be a Terrible Decision via Sahil M
- Motor Control and the Mind Muscle Connection via Benjamin Lee
- The Real Reason Why People MUST Squat Differently via ThePTDC
- How I Learned to Do a Backflip in Less Than 20-Minutes via Syatt Fitness
- 5 Things I’ve Learned About Mobility Training via Eric Cressey
- How to Design the Optimal Glute Training Program via Bret Contreras
- Do Do-It-Yourself Interventions Work for Obesity? Via Dr. Sharma
- Stop Doing Box Jumps Like a Jack Ass via Eric Bach
- Don’t Be a PubMed Warrior via Yoni Freedhoff
- 8 Insider Tips to Improve Your Fitness Training Program for Women via ThePTDC
- 4 Biggest Lies of the Biggest Loser via Dani Shugart
- 3 Habits That Build Relentless Discipline via Tony Bonvechio
- What Should You Eat When Sick? Via Precision Nutrition