In This Proper Squat Form Tutorial You’ll Learn…
- The best foot width for heavy and pain free squats
- How to create more surface area for your feet, balance more efficiently, and transfer force more effectively
- If letting your knees pass your toes is a dangerous or smart strategy
- If sending your hips back or sitting straight down is optimal for elite squat performance
- The best bar position (high or low?) for your body type
Proper Squat Form for a Safe, Strong, and Perfect Squat
I hope you enjoyed this squat tutorial and that it’s helped you better understand proper squat form in a way that’s simple, straightforward, and allows you to squat a metric shit ton of weight.
Increase Your Deadlift by 30lbs in 30 Days with the FREE Deadlift Bible
Downloaded and read by thousands of lifters, The Deadlift Bible is my own creation complete with 4 instructional video tutorials and an entire manual outlining optimal deadlift technique, progressions, programming, and more.
Plug in your info below and I’ll send your free copy directly to your e-mail in less than 60-seconds.
Never Minimal. Never Maximal. Always Optimal.